XInclude 1.1 Last Call [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2015 January 21]

On 2015-01-21 21:59, Liam R E Quin wrote:
> Sorry, I was unwell today - and will be travelling on 4th Feb.
>
>>> The Last Call period ended January 17.
>>> There have been no comments sent to www-xml-xinclude-comments to date.
>>>
>>> Given the lack of comments, we should plan to issue a (short) CR soon.
>> ACTION to Paul:  Work with Liam and Norm to produce a draft CR of
>> XInclude 1.1 that the WG can approve for publication at our next telcon.
> It's unfortunate that there are no comments (does anyone outside the WG want this? I would have thought so) but agree.

We had important and useful comments to prior drafts including
comments that caused us to augment this spec with a new feature
that was included in this draft.

I think the lack of comments now is just that all those who were
interested are now satisfied and are just waiting for us to proceed.

> What do you need from me?

Probably nothing except a check over what Norm and I develop, but
I'll let you know if I think of anything else.