New draft of XInclude 1.1

Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name> writes:
> Norm raised an issue at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2014Sep/0004
> pointing out a problem copying the xml:base attribute
> when the xi:xinclude element itself has an xml:base attribute.
>
> Norm wrote email with a couple proposals at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2014Nov/0006
>
> We discussed this during the November 12 telcon; see minutes at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2014Nov/0012
>
> Norm created an updated draft at
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2012/08/xinclude-11/Overview.html
> with diff (from the previously most recent draft) markup at
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2012/08/xinclude-11/diff.html
>
> ACTION to all in the WG:  Review the latest XInclude draft.
>
> ACTION to Norm, Paul, and Liam:  Plan to issue a new XInclude
> Last Call draft.

Right. I haven't seen any (negative) comments on my draft. John,
Henry, Bueller, Bueller?

Assuming no one has any propsed changes, I'll try to get a pubrules
clean LC draft ready with a pubdate of, oh, 2 Dec. Works for everyone?

Liam, remind me what we have to do to announce going back to LC? Just
email chairs?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--