Re: First attempt at the set-xml-id draft

On 13.11.2014 3:31, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Here's my first stab at implementing the proposals discussed today:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/XML/2012/08/xinclude-11/Overview.html

Thanks Norm. I think that this proposal makes sense, now when I'm
reading it.

I think that we should add one sentence at the very end of 4.3 section,
saying something like:

"Also while attributes in xml: namespace are not copied it is possible
to use set-xml-id attribute to set or change xml:id attribuet on
XIncluded document."

    Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing