Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2014 January 22

I may also miss this meeting.  I just got called into a meeting.

Loren

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2014, at 2:12 AM, Liam R E Quin <liam@w3.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 2014-01-20 at 09:28 -0600, Paul Grosso wrote:
> We have an XML Core WG phone call scheduled for Wednesday,
> January 22, from

Likely regrets from me - depending on the weather, might have to make a
run for town while it's not snowing on the island. We are expecting a
heat wave tomorrow, 1°F :-)

There's a lot to be said for moving somewhere the weather is more
cooperative!

Liam