Re: Planned upcoming transition: XInclude 1.1 to Last Call Working Draft

Hi,

The document is pubrules compliant and will be published as expected.

Paul, sorry for making you worried. I hope you can now enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)
As a general case, I always try to find solutions to these issues, and your document would have been published on Tuesday no matter what.

Thanks,

Jérémie