Re: Planned upcoming transition: XInclude 1.1 to Last Call Working Draft

On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 16:25:49 -0600
Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name> wrote:
[...]
> If we have enough implementation experience
> with the new features in this Last Call, we will make transition
> directly to Proposed Recommendation next.
it sounds like this ought to be a "new process" combind Last Call and CR.

Otherwise probably OK, but note I am away next monday and tuesday, so will need to get any documents staged before then. LCCR would probably need a director's call, so maybe LC is better.