Re: ACTION to draft the 'copy without namespaces' proposal

On 1.12.2014 17:25, Paul Grosso wrote:
> After seeing some email among Norm, Jirka, and myself, it
> appears we are dropping the need to be able to specify the
> removal of an attribute on top level included tags.

BTW, I have updated DocBook Transclusion specification to the latest
XInclude 1.1. I have to say that with the current features in XInclude
1.1 it plays quite nicely (in past I personally favorited approach of
doing DocBook specific transclusion mechanism without relying on
XInclude). So it seems that our work on XInclude 1.1 will be really used.

Until we officially publish this proposal you can access it here:

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/201412/msg00002.html

Also as part of testing I have implemented subset of XInclude processor
in XSLT, it deals mainly with new copy-attributes feature. I'm not sure,
but might be it could help us to leave CR stage if it counts as and
additional implementation of the feature:

https://sourceforge.net/p/docbook/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/docbook/relaxng/docbook/transclusion/src/fake-xinclude.xsl

     Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing