Fwd: Test Suite enhancement of XInclude

From: Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 14:30:38 -0500
To: core <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>
FYI.

The referenced issue is titled:

"Wrong value of xml:base attribute after resolving XInclude references"

The description says:

  The value of the xml:base attribute is not computed correctly
  for files included with XInclude starting with nesting level 2.
  After resolving the XInclude references the path stored in the
  xml:base value should be relative to the including document,
  not relative to the master document.

I believe the request for us is to add a test case for this issue
to the XInclude test suite.

Since we will be augmenting the test suite for 1.1, I think we
should try to add a test case for this issue as requested.

paul