Re: Publication Request: XInclude 1.1 Candidate Recommendation

Hi Paul,

Before I can publish, could you update your document to make it
compliant with the 2 following rules, please:

     It must include a link to a preliminary interoperability or
implementation report, or a statement that no such report exists.

     It must identify any "features at risk" declared by the Working Group.

Thanks,

Jérémie