Re: [Draft] Transition Request: XInclude 1.1 to Candidate Recommendation

On Wed, 2013-10-02 at 11:33 -0500, Paul Grosso wrote:
> Here is a draft CR transition request for XInclude 1.1.
>
> Norm, please sanity check what I say below, especially
> the various URLs I give.
>
> Liam, let me know if anything should change below.  One big
> question is whether we will need to have a transition meeting.

Yes, a call is needed:
http://services.w3.org/xslt?xmlfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/01-transitions.html&xslfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/transitions.xsl&docstatus=cr-tr

> If so, then I doubt we'll make publication by October 8.  Please
> advise asap.

It's still possible; I'll be away for part of next week (I have to go to
the US to open a bank account), but if the doc is ready today we might
be able to do a call tomorrow afternoon, if that works for you and if
Philippe (not Philipp) is available. I've asked Philippe and will let
you know as soon as I can.

Your request looks good to me; I think it can be used as the basis of a
transition call following the agenda in the link I've given above.

Liam