New draft of 3023bis

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 14:57:26 +0100
To: public-xml-core-wg <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>
>  This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.
>
> 	Title           : XML Media Types
> 	Author(s)       : Chris Lilley
>                           MURATA Makoto
>                           Alexey Melnikov
>                           Henry S. Thompson
> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-xml-mediatypes-01.txt [1]
> 	Pages           : 30
> 	Date            : 2013-05-28

The auto-generated diffs are more-or-less useless -- but I put diff
markup into the XML, which produces, courtesy of Julian Reschke's hard
work,

  http://www.w3.org/XML/2012/10/3023bis/draft-ietf-appsawg-xml-mediatypes-01_diff.html

which I hope and believe _is_ useful.

Thanks to Peter Rushforth, SM and Martin D. for extensive feedback --

A quick-and-dirty-formatted Disposition of Comments is
also available at

  http://www.w3.org/XML/2012/10/3023bis/00-comments.html

It's organised by secton and commentator.

ht

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-xml-mediatypes/
                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk