Re: New XInclude 1.1 draft

Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name> writes:
> The "This version" should point to
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2013/07/xinclude-11

Oops.

> going to add another example to (or after) C.7, but it
> doesn't appear that you did.  Did you decide against it?

Yes. We can talk about that tomorrow. When I looked at it today, it
seemed that in order to satisfy that comment, I'd have to describe not
just what XInclude does but also how that information might be used by
downstream processors. That seemed like more than we should put in the
XInclude spec.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--