Re: [Fwd: Request for in-place modification of XML 1.0 5E]

On 4 Feb 2013, at 9:56 AM, Paul Grosso wrote:

> I will confirm on this week's telcon, but I have no objections
> in principle if the team wants to make these changes.
>
> I would be curious to see Ian's reference [2] which I cannot
> because it is team-only.  While it isn't necessary, if either
> a copy of that message or at least a brief summary of what it
> says could be made available, I'd appreciate it.

There's nothing useful there. It was just a record of my having asked isi.edu to
put in place the redirect and their response that "Our ftp server can not handle redirects."

> As far as making the actual changes, someone needs to decide
> if the changes (and "modified in place" notice) should be made
> only in the Overview.html or also in REC-xml-20081126-review.html
> and REC-xml-20081126.xml.

Good catch. I think useful in the .xml file. What's the -review file?

Ian