CANCELLING tomorrow's XML Core WG telcon

From: Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 09:32:55 -0500
To: core <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>
I just found out I will not be able to chair the telcon
tomorrow, and Norm is out of the country, so I am
cancelling the telcon.  Sorry about the late notice.

Thanks to those who reviewed the latest XInclude 1.1
draft.  If you haven't yet reviewed it, please do so
and send comments in email.

Our next telcon will be October 3rd at which time I
hope to be able to approve XInclude 1.1 to go to FPWD.