xml-model at ISO

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:16:35 +0200
To: Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name>
CC: core <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

> 6.  XML Model
>
> Jirka reminded us that ISO published XML Model as an international
> standard.  One can buy it at
> http://www.iso.org/iso/iso_catalogue/catalogue_tc/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=54793
>

> He said that the process is in order to try to allow the ISO version
> to be published for free.
>
> We will wait to see if it becomes freely available and then update
> our note to reference it.

Hi,

so finally ISO version can be downloaded for free from:

http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/c054793_ISO_IEC_19757-11_2011.zip

(Note, you have to accept license agreenment before download.)

As for updating out note. I think that we can just change

"However, this specification is being jointly developed by W3C and
ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34. The technical content of this specification and that
of ISO/IEC 19757-11 is expected to be identical, so the basic content of
this WG Note may be—or may become—referenceable in another form."

"However, this specification is being jointly developed by W3C and
ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34. The technical content of this specification and that
of ISO/IEC 19757-11 is identical."

and add ISO/IEC 19757-11 into Normative References.

				Jirka