Re: Publication request: XInclude 1.1 to First Public Working Draft

Paul,

On 10/08/2012 11:46 AM, Paul Grosso wrote:
> The XML Core WG requests publication of
>
> XML Inclusions (XInclude) Version 1.1
>
> currently staged at
>
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2012/10/WD-xinclude-11-20121009/
>
> to a First Public Working Draft of a recommendation-track
> document.
>

> The URL cited above is for the most recent draft
> version of the note as of 3 October 2012, designed to
> be published on October 9 by having the directory
> moved over to
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-xinclude-11-20121009/
>
> in its entirety. We believe it satisfies all relevant pubrules.
>
> This is the first publication of this document. The associated
> requirements document is
> XInclude 1.1 Requirement and Use Cases
> at
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/NOTE-xinclude-11-requirements-20120214/

The document has been moved to its final location and is ready to be
published.
Just to summarize, I have the following two documents from the XML Core
WG for tomorrow:
* http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-xinclude-11-20121009/
* http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/NOTE-xml-model-20121009/

Let me know if I missed one.

FYI, I updated the ERCIM link in one of the document's copyright from
ercim.org to ercim.eu to avoid the redirect.

Concerning the FPWD, it will appear under the specification group
"XInclude". Let me know if the document belongs to other spec groups.
See the list at [1] (Accessibility (All), Accessible Rich Internet
Applications (WAI-ARIA),etc).

Regards,

Denis

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/