Re: HTML5 and XML Stylesheet PIs

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:51:19 +0000
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
At least the first and last of those have been there all along.

I thought we had offered the editors non-normative prose which
described current behaviour, and I thought we had agreement from them
that it would go in.  I still think that's the bare minimum that we
should accept.

ht
                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk