Re: Publication Request: First Public Working Group Note for XInclude 1.1 Requirement and Use Cases

Paul, Norm,

On 02/10/2012 11:30 AM, Paul Grosso wrote:
> The XML Core WG requests publication of
>
> XInclude 1.1 Requirement and Use Cases
>
> currently staged at
>
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2012/01/xinclude-11-requirements/staging/2012-02/
>
> as a Working Group Note.
>
> The URL cited above is for the most recent Member-only
> version of the note as of 10 February 2012, designed to
> be published by having the directory moved over to
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/NOTE-xinclude-11-requirements-20120210/
>
> in its entirety.
>
> This document's links have been checked; the only ones
> that fail should work once the directory is in place
> on the TR page.
>
> This document passes pubrules.
>
> SCHEDULE
>
> We propose a publication date of 14 February 2012.

Ok to publish this note next Tuesday. Please update the date and "This
version" uri with the following:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/NOTE-xinclude-11-requirements-20120214/

Please also use the following code for the copyright (see ERCIM link):
[[
href="http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/ipr-notice#Copyright">Copyright</a>
© 2012 <a href="http://www.w3.org/"><acronym title="World Wide Web
href="http://www.csail.mit.edu/"><acronym title="Massachusetts Institute
of Technology">MIT</acronym></a>, <a
href="http://www.ercim.eu/"><acronym title="European Research Consortium
for Informatics and Mathematics">ERCIM</acronym></a>, <a
href="http://www.keio.ac.jp/">Keio</a>), All Rights Reserved. W3C <a
href="http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/ipr-notice#Legal_Disclaimer">liability</a>,
<a
href="http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/ipr-notice#W3C_Trademarks">trademark</a>
and <a
href="http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/copyright-documents">document
use</a> rules apply.</p>
]]

I will also need the spec goup list this note belongs to (see the list
on [1]). I guess it is XML but let me know if there is another one.

Regards,

Denis

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/