Re: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2012 December 12

On Wed, 2012-12-12 at 10:49 -0600, Paul Grosso wrote:

> Regrets
> -------
> Henry, proxy to the chair
> Daniel, proxy to the chair
> Mohamed, proxy to the chair

On IRC I did say I'd be a few minutes late as someone was here, turned
out 9 minutes late meant I missed the call, sorry.

[...]

> Although several WG members were lukewarm (aka, not thrilled)
> with the prospect, most agreed that--if the XML Schema WG
> is disappearing--we should take on XML Schema maintenance.
>
> ACTION to Liam:  Add XML Schema maintenance to our charter.

Done. http://www.w3.org/XML/2013/xml-core-charter.html (text is there; I
will add the links during the internal review; right now I'm actually
thinking we should say XSD 1.0 is no longer maintained and only passing
the new 1.1 onwards).

Liam