From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Amy van der Hiel
Sent: Monday, 2011 September 19 12:21
To: chairs@w3.org; W3C Team; ab@w3.org; TAG List
Cc: Coralie Mercier; tp Registration
Subject: TPAC 2011 - Chairs AV request form

Dear Chairs, AB, TAG and Team contacts,

If your group will be meeting at the 2011 W3C Technical Plenary /
Advisory Committee Meetings Week in Santa Clara, CA please complete the
below AV Questionnaire so that we can make proper arrangements for your
group.

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34786/TPAC11_av/

The closing date is set on Friday 14 October 2011. Please make every
effort to answer by then as we will not be able to accommodate on-site
AV requests.   Please also encourage your group members to register for
the meeting:

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2011/

Thank you very much for your help. Please let us know if you have any
questions.

best regards,
Amy

TPAC2011 Overview page: