RE: FW: FW: Last Call for XML Signature 2.0, Canonical XML 2.0 and XML Signature Streaming Profile of XPath 1.0 ( LC-2488)

I am fine with the following wording (assuming "simple inheritable
attributes" is defined precisely elsewhere in your document).

I will not object to your wording in the above sentence, but I'll
point out that "may contain namespace declarations from its ancestor
context" doesn't make sense.  How can something contain anything it
doesn't contain.  What I think you mean is "may have in-scope
namespaces inherited from its ancestral context".

(Finally, the comma in "Signature element and its children, may"
is wrong and misleading assuming "Signature element and its children"
is the subject and "may contain" is the verb.)

Thank you for considering my comments.

paul