RE: FW: FW: Last Call for XML Signature 2.0, Canonical XML 2.0 and XML Signature Streaming Profile of XPath 1.0 ( LC-2488)

Paul,

We have incorporated your suggestions in the latest version:

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-20/#sec-NamespaceContext

New text:

of canonicalized XML unless they are already declared at that node.This may frustrate the intent of the signer to create a signature in one context which remains valid in another.

These are the changes I made
1) removed the comma before  "may"
2) changed "may contain namespace declarations from its ancestor context", to "may have in-scope namespaces inherited from its ancestral context"
3) changed defines to define
4) put in a definition of simple inheritable attributes   - (i.e. attributes that have a value that requires at most a simple redeclaration such as xml:lang and xml:space)

ACTION-840

Pratik