RE: Extending XInclude

XSLT+XProc.

> I believe this posting discharges my action.
>
>    http://norman.walsh.name/2011/10/03/transclusion

I understand the bottom line of your experiments to be that,
if one defines xinclude processing to include copying certain
attributes on the xinclude element to the included root element,
it is possible to define id-fixup.

Is that a fair statement?

I didn't understand what cx:id="refid1" was doing, and (perhaps
related) I didn't understand how idref fixup worked (no, I didn't
study the XSLT to figure this out).

Finally, if adding attributes to the xinclude element (and defining
their processing) is sufficient to allow specification of id-fixup,
is this something we as a WG might want to write up, perhaps as a
WG Note?