RE: [iri] #30: check leiri definition reference to iri syntax

Martin,

The XML Core WG confirms that your latest wording works for us.
Thank you for making this change.

The TAG has (long ago) asked the XML Core WG if we could "replace"
our WG Note on LEIRIs [1] with 3987bis.  In particular, we have
long planned [2] to issue new editions of XML 1.0, XML 1.1, Xinclude,
XML Base, and XLink 1.1 that refer to 3987bis rather than the WG Note
or duplicated text once 3987bis is a referenceable RFC.  For this
reason, we are wondering if you can give us a timeframe for when
3987bis might become an RFC.

thanks for any information you can give,

paul

Paul Grosso
for the XML Core WG

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/NOTE-leiri-20081103/