Re: Where does xml-stylesheet bite, in HTML5

From: John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:16:37 -0400
To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Henry S. Thompson scripsit:

> This section [1] of the HTML5 spec. suggests we still have work to
> do, as given the way it's written today, I don't see any way in for
> xml-stylesheet. . .

I don't understand the difficulty.  It simply says
that pre-root PIs can't be cached by the browsers.
http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/semantics.html#styling specifically
mentions the xml-stylesheet PI as one way (in XML of course, not HTML)
to establish a style sheet.
--
What is the sound of Perl?  Is it not the       John Cowan
sound of a [Ww]all that people have stopped     cowan@ccil.org