XInclude 1.1 requirements [was: Re: XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2011 December 19]

"Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com> writes:
> Our next telcon will be 2012 January 11.

For which I have given regrets.

> ACTION to Norm:  Draft an XInclude 1.1 requirements document.
> (See also the final item below for the "@textptr" requirement.)

I banged out the roughest first attempt. I haven't really proofed
it, I haven't spell checked it, I don't even promise it's coherent.
But it's a start. Something to discuss, at least, on 11 January.

http://www.w3.org/XML/2012/01/xinclude-11-requirements/Overview.html

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--