Re: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2010 September 22

Grosso, Paul wrote:

>> 12.  xml-model
>>
>> See also http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/Core#assoc-schemas
>>
>> This has been published as a WG Note at
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/NOTE-xml-model-20100415/
>>
>> At
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2010Aug/0046
>> Jirka indicated the completion of a successful SC34 ballot of
>> XML Model.  The ISO process continues, but looks promising.
>>
>> We will plan to update our WG Note to reference the ISO spec
>> once it is officially available.
>
> We should update the Note's reference to AssocSS when
> the latter becomes a Rec.

Sorry I have missed phone call, I have spent more time at the customer
site then I was expecting.

Two weeks ago there was SC34 meeting in Tokyo. As there were no comments
on CD text we moved text to next DIS stage for another ballot. Because
all documents in DIS stage and above have to adhere to ISO publishing
guidelines I have to change "RCF-language" to "ISO-language" which in
fact means that ISO version uses "shall" instead of "must". No
additional changes were made, so both specs are in a sync.

   Jirka