Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2010 October 20

Grosso, Paul wrote:

> 12.  xml-model
>
> At
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2010Sep/0030
> Jirka indicated the ISO version of XML model is going to DIS.
> It should soon go out for vote as DIS over the next 3-4 months.

DIS text is available there:

http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/def/1523.pdf

Link is accessible only to ISO members. For you convenience I have sent
copy of file to member-only list so you can access it:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-core-wg/2010OctDec/0000.html

    Jirka