XML and the Web

From: Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 06:53:24 +0100
To: XML CORE <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

It seems like the next big subject of XML Prague 2011 (
http://xmlprague.cz), is generating a lot of discussion about the
place of XML into (our out
of) the Web community

Some hints have been given by Norm[1] followed then by a post by James Clark
[2]

Some people just proposes an XML 2.0 for which everyone has a different
vision of that

But James get along the documentation "size" around XML and give the example
of the collective work lead by Tim Bray in 2002[3]

It ask the question about what kind of "digested material" the XML Core
could provide

Since we're talking about rechartering, I think that's the kind of new work
item we could put in the charter

Mohamed

[1] http://norman.walsh.name/2010/11/17/deprecatingXML
[2] http://blog.jclark.com/2010/11/xml-vs-web_24.html