[AssocSS] "The start and end quotes are removed." is unclear

From: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:28:54 +0100
To: "public-xml-core-wg@w3.org" <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/03/xml-stylesheet/

has the following text:

"The start and end quotes are removed."

It's a bit unclear which start and end quotes are removed. The text above
it on CharRef and PredefEntityRef is more explicit. I suggest we change it
to:

"The first and last character (i.e. the quotes) in each PseudoAttValue are
removed."

Also, as a stylistic fix, we could split the first bullet point into two:
one discussing CharRef, and one discussing PredefEntityRef.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software