RE: New editors' draft of AssocSS for review

Looking good.

Some quick comments:

-----

First change in section 2 ends with:

 which are available for application to the containing document.

Is there a word missing, or are you using "application" in
a different sense (in which case, I think we should reword).

-----

Second change in section 2 using the phrase  "conformant
xsl-stylesheet processors" whereas the preceding sentence
uses "conforming xsl-stylesheet processors".  I see no
reason for the gratuitous difference.  We should also
scan the rest of the document for "conformant" and change
it to "conforming" unless there is a good reason not to.

-----

Under "charset" the new note says "must be ignored".
Ignored by what?  The xml-stylesheet processor, the
application, something else?  I think we need to say.

-----

Appendix B, first bullet:

 s/by/but/

-----