RE: closing IRIEverywhere

The XML Core WG discussed this issue and has consensus that,
should the wording currently in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iri-3987bis-00#section-7.1
ever end up in an RFC, it would be sufficient to allow us
to replace our LEIRI WG Note with a reference to that wording.

paul

Paul Grosso for the XML Core WG