xml-model discussion [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2010 January 27]

I like the idea of putting those words back in.
(I didn't omit them on purpose--I guess I just started from
a different place and didn't think to put that para in.)

But I'm also willing to continue the discussion of the
possibility of adding another pseudo-attribute if that
is deemed useful.  I don't have a strong opinion on that
myself at this time.