XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2010 January 4

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:45:13 -0500
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

The XML Core WG telcons are every other week.

Our next telcon will be 2010 January 13.

Status and open actions
=======================

SC 34/WG 1 use of xml-model PI
------------------------------
SC 34/WG1 requested to be able to use xml-model for a PI target.

Paul and Jirka (now an invited expert member of the XML Core WG)
are co-editors of a WG Note.

A first internal editor's draft is available at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2010/01/xml-model/

Norm has sent in a few comments.

ACTION to others in the WG:  Review and comment on the xml-model draft
at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2010/01/xml-model/

XLink 1.1
---------
See also http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/Core#xlink1.1

See last meetings minutes at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2009Dec/0017
for a full list of ACTIONs to Norm.

xml:id
------
See also http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/Core#xml-id

See last meetings minutes at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2009Dec/0017
for a full status and list of ACTIONs to Henry.

Associating Stylesheets
See also http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/Core#assoc-ss

We are working toward a PER for AssocSS 2nd Edition.

We have made our latest editor's draft at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2009/12/xml-stylesheet/
publicly available for review and announced it in various fora.

There are already some comments on the comments list at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-stylesheet-comments/2009Dec/

ACTION to Henry:  Start an issues list for AssocSS.