More xml-model comments

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:49:01 +0100
To: "public-xml-core-wg@w3.org" <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>
Hi folks,

bellow I'm forwarding some comments from MSMQ (with his persmission)
together with some my remarks.

There seems to be at least three issues to solve in xml-model (including
also comments recieved on xml-editor list). As I'm new to this group --
does this working group uses some system for tracking issues or do just
editors keep their notes? I would be happy to collect and track issues
on xml-model, but I would like to do it in a manner to which this WG is
used to.

Thanks,

				Jirka