More xml-model comments

Hi folks,

bellow I'm forwarding some comments from MSMQ (with his persmission)
together with some my remarks.

There seems to be at least three issues to solve in xml-model (including
also comments recieved on xml-editor list). As I'm new to this group --
does this working group uses some system for tracking issues or do just
editors keep their notes? I would be happy to collect and track issues
on xml-model, but I would like to do it in a manner to which this WG is
used to.

Thanks,

				Jirka