RE: xml-model in SC34

Good to hear.

I note that the layout and organization of
http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/open/1437.pdf

isn't the same as our WG Note at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/NOTE-xml-model-20100415/

Am I correct that the content is effectively identical?

How will someone looking at this ISO spec know that it
is identical to our WG Note?

In short, we effectively want our publicly available and
web-referenceable WG Note to be the public equivalent of
the (not publicly available and referenceable) ISO standard.

Have we achieved this?