XLink 1.1 REC draft available

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:14:03 -0400
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
>> ACTION to Norm as editor:  Produce a REC-ready draft, correcting
>> a typo and adding a brief appendix outlining changes between
>> XLink 1.0 and XLink 1.1.

Done, I believe:

  http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/xmlcore/xlink11/Overview.html

I haven't staged it anywhere yet. If you don't like the new appendix E,
please let me know.

Liam, if I've borked the status section in some way, please let me know.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | One stops being a child when one
http://nwalsh.com/            | realizes that telling one's trouble