RE: Transition Request: PER Request for Associating Style Sheets with XML documents 1.0 (Second Edition)

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:49:00 -0400
To: "Daniel Glazman" <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Cc: <timbl@w3.org>, <plh@w3.org>, <ralph@w3.org>, <liam@w3.org>, "Ian Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>, <w3t-comm@w3.org>, <chairs@w3.org>, <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>
Daniel is correct that his comments (and objections) are not
yet reflected in the DoC referenced by my Transition Request email.

Daniel's comments came in a bit later than others, and there
remains an outstanding action item for that DoC to be updated
accordingly, and I hadn't realized that action wasn't yet
completed when I sent in the transisition request.

I will push to get that action completed as soon as possible.