RE: Draft #1: Transition Request: First Public Working Group Note for Associating Schemas with XML documents 1.0

Jirka,

I didn't want to mention ISO explicitly without permission.

If you feel that something like your paragraph would be
acceptable to ISO, I'm happy to add it.  Are you sure
it would be okay with ISO to say what you suggest?

Liam,

I am somewhat concerned that a WG Note has to say that it
is not referenceable in its status.  That undermines what
we are trying to do with this note.  I understand that a
WG Note is not approved by the W3C membership, but does it
have to say it is not referenceable?  If so, then we might
want to look into moving this WG Note over to the Rec track
process at some point.