Re: Draft #1: Transition Request: First Public Working Group Note for Associating Schemas with XML documents 1.0

On Wed, 2010-04-07 at 14:17 -0400, Grosso, Paul wrote:
> Here is my first (probably only) draft Transition Request
> for WG Note for Associating Schemas with XML documents 1.0.
>
> I have staged the WG Note-ready draft at
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/04/xml-model/
>
> I have not changed the body from that at
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/01/xml-model/
> (except to hide the editors notes), but I fiddled with
> the header matter and status.
>
> Jirka, please sanity check to make sure I didn't forget
> anything we said we'd do to this document.
>
> Liam, Carine, please let me know whether the SotD looks okay,
There's supposed to be a "unique paragraph" in there somewhere,
saying what the document is about, but I actually think the
abstract is sufficient here.

> and let me know if I have the "To" list below correct (the
> transition doc says "domain lead").
ph is indeed the domain lead, and you've cc'd chairs and comm,
so looks good here.

Liam