Re: names beginning xml... (was Re: XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2009 October 25)

Very strange,

It takes an awful amount of time to reach this page

Isn't there something to do from the server side ?

Apart from that the content seems good

PS : can we add some other people to the "xml:" family, like xml:uncle,
xml:mother and so on...

Mohamed

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

--