RE: Liaison Statement on ISO/IEC 19757-11

After further discussion with various liaison members, the
XML Core WG understands that there needs to be further
thought put into how best to generate a specification
defining an xml-model processing instruction that addresses
the three points necessary for the XML Core WG to agree to
allow the use of "xml-model" as a PI target.

At this time, members and staff contacts of the XML Core WG
are continuing to investigate possibilities, and we will
communicate our findings to SC34 when we have a suggestion
for how to proceed.

Paul Grosso
for the W3C XML Core WG

Bellevue