RE: INNOVIMAX has nominated Mohamed ZERGAOUI to XML Core Working Group

Mohamed,

Welcome to the XML Core WG.  I have added your name to our
group page [1].  You should already be on our mailing list
(archived at [2]); let me know if you have any problems
getting WG email or posting to it.  (If you have other email
addresses from which you'd like to be able to post to this
list, let me know, and I'll add them to the list of addresses
that can post to the list.)

Most of the info you need is referenced on our group page;
specifically, see the charter [3], recent telcon minutes [4],
and current drafts [5].

Please send a brief introduction of yourself to the
public-xml-core-wg@w3.org mailing list.

Note that our next telcon is scheduled for April 8; see [6]
for details.

paul

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/Core
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/public-xml-core-wg/