RE: question about xlink 1.1

I see it mentioned in our minutes first last July at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2008Jul/0012
in minutes taken by Norm with Henry, Daniel, and Glenn in attendance.

I believe it is in response to the email thread at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2008Jul/thread.ht
ml#msg5
which was started by you, Henry.

paul