Re: AssocSS issues

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:41:54 +0100
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Cc: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

5.5. What happens when there are duplicate unknown pseudo-attributes?

  I prefer (b) -- you lose big.

7. What happens when known pseudo-attribute is assigned an unknown,
unrecognized, or invalid value? In the general case:

  I can live with either, mild preference for option 2

ht
- --
                         Half-time member of W3C Team
                Fax: (44) 131 651-1426, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk