AssocSS issues

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:09:47 -0400
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>
I have just updated the AssocSS issues doc at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2009/06/assocss-issues.htm

There are several open issues (indicated with pink background), to wit:

* A new issue 5.5 about duplicate unknown pseudo-attributes.
  Please weigh in on your preference for the two possible resolutions.

* Issue 7 that has two possible resolutions (depending on whether
  we allow validation of the href attribute).

* Issue 15 where I believe we have general agreement, but we are
  kicking around the details still in email, viz.:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2009Jul/thread.ht
ml#msg30

Please discuss in email so that we might close things next week.

paul