Editorship of AssocSS 2nd Ed [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2009 July 15]

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:30:34 -0400
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

I think that would be good.

I suggest we make Simon and Henry co-editors.  While they
can work out between them how best to work, I suggest Simon
drafts (most of the) text and Henry integrates it into the
existing text and does things like updating the SoTD and
running pubrules and creating a diff version and such.

Of course, it's a short spec, so the entire WG should be
able to review the results.

Simon, Henry, does that work for you?

paul