Agenda+: query wrt exact disposition of NE14

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:54:48 +0100
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

It's not clear from the erratum text [1] whether the intention was to
remove the old relevant text (from the end of the definition of
*namespace prefix* in section 3 [2]) or not.  I've tentatively removed
it, need approval or instruction to revert.

ht

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/xml-names-errata.html#NE14
[2] http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2006/04/xml-names-2e/xml-names-10-3e-diff.html#dt-prefix
- --