Re: AssocSS issue #5 [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2009 July 1]

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 21:02:31 +0200, Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hmm. This does not match what I had in mind.

What I had in mind was more like the following:

1. Parse the PI to obtain all pseudo-attributes. if the PI doesn't match
the allowed syntax, ignore the whole PI. The syntax bans any duplicate
pseudo-attrs.
2. Pass all pseudo-attributes on for further processing.
3. In this further processing, unknown pseudo-attributes must be ignored.
requirements about alternate="" also go here.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software